November 2020 General Election for Orange County Voters
- October 5, 2020 - Ballots begin mailing to all Orange County registered voters.
- October 5 through November 3, 2020 - Ballot Drop Boxes open for safe ballot deposit.
- October 19, 2020 - Deadline to register online to vote. Otherwise, register in person at any Vote Center in OC.
- October 27, 2020 - Deadline to apply online for replacement ballot. Otherwise, go to any Vote Center in OC to vote.
- October 30 through November 3, 2020 - Vote Centers open for in-person voting.
- November 3, 2020, 8 PM - Vote Centers stop adding to line formation and Ballot Drop Boxes close.
- Find a Vote Center or Ballot Drop Box with the OC Registrar's Vote Center Locator Tool
- Check your Voter Registration and more with the OC Registrar's Voter Information Tool
- See your ballot and follow the money with Voter's Edge by LWV of California and Maplight
Voter Information by Source
- League of Women Voter Sites
- From LWV of Orange County
- Voting Q&A - Live! - Sometimes you just want to talk to a real person. Local OC League members staff the help desk every Wednesday to get you answers to your voting questions.
- Debates and Candidate Forums* - Recorded debates and forums conducted virtually by local OC League members. *Coming soon.
- From LWV of California
- Voter's Edge - See the candidate and proposition choices that will be on your ballot using the LWV lookup tool.
- Easy Voter Guide (PDF) - Review nonpartisan information about voting and what's on the California ballot.
- Ballot Propositions - Each of the twelve ballot propositions on the November ballot discussed in detail.
- How to Evaluate Ballot Propositions - Things to consider when making up your mind about the ballot measures.
- CAVOTES - This site includes information about voting in California and about the LWV Education Fund.
- County of Orange Registrar of Voters
- OCVote - The website home page for the Orange County Registrar of Voters.
- Vote Center Locator Tool - Find Vote Centers and Ballot Drop Boxes near you.
- Replacement Ballot - If your ballot is lost or destroyed, you may request a replacement ballot.
- Voting FAQs - Select a category, i.e. "Registration" or "Vote by Mail", and you'll probably find your answer there.
- California Secretary of State
- California Secretary of State - The website home page for the Secretary of State.
- Check your Registration - Any California voter can check their voter registration with the Secretary of State.
- Register Online - If you are a citizen and a resident of California, you may register to vote with the Secretary of State.
- Cal-Access - This section of the Secretary of State's website has all the information you want to find about who is contributing to the ballot initiatives, candidates, etc.
Not an Orange County Voter? If you are a citizen and reside in California, items listed from LWV of California and the California Secretary of State will pertain to you, too. As a convenience to our neighbors, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and San Diego County, we provide links to your county's election office.