Visit Vote411.org to find all of the facts before you vote.
Enter your address to find your polling place, create your personalized voters guide and find everything you need to vote! With your personalized guide, you will:
- see everything that will be on your ballot,
- compare candidates' positions side-by-side,
- print out a personalized ballot with your choices to take with you on Election Day.
Important Election Dates
Voting and the Coronavirus
Check out LWV-Texas Vote Safe Suggestions
Register to Vote
- Check your voter registration status at votetexas.gov
- New voters may print out a voter registration form, fill out, sign, stamp and mail to your county election office
- No printer? You may fill out a voter registration application and have it mailed to you at register2vote.org
- For more information, go to Harrisvotes.org or Galvestonvotes.org
Vote by Mail
For detailed information, check out the LWV-Texas website
Quick Voter Information Links